- Footballers lost out in replay to Kiskeam in
1/4 final of County Junior A Football Championship
- Footballers win the South-East Football
Championship with a great win over Kinsale in the final at
- Minor Hurlers loose to Bishopstown in the
County Minor A championship
- Footballers beat Ballinhassig in replay to
earn place in Final against old friends Kinsale which is to be played
in Ballygarvan on 14th October.
- Junior Footballers came from behind to draw
with Ballinhassig in the semi final of the championship, replay set
- Junior Hurlers lost to Ballinhassig in the
South East Final in a disappointing game, which we could and should
- Junior footballers won in 4 minute of Injury time Thanks
Ref) to beat Ballymartle by a point in the 1/4 final...
- Sarah Hayes plays a staring role with Cork
Senior Camogie team , Rachael Maloney also on the panel
- B Specials had a great finish to their campaign
with another good win over Ballinhassig in this
competition's Final to win on a score line of 2-8 to 0-14...
- Minors lost Hurling Final to Ballinhassig, but
still go on to County A Championship as Ballinhassig are gone premier.
- B Specials had a great win over a very strong
Ballinhassig side in the 1/4 final of the Junior B Hurling
- Minor Hurlers beat Tracton to qualify for a
meeting with Ballinhassig in the final on Friday 21st.
- Three players involved with Carrigdhoun Senior
Footballers who have put back to back wins in the County Senior
Football Championship for the first time ever, they now play Carbery
in the 1/4 final in Ballinspittle at a date to be confirmed, Well done,
John Murphy, Declan Murray and Seamus Hurley.
- Five players involved with Carrigdhoun Senior
hurlers who overcame Bishopstown in the Senior Hurling Championship,
but lost to Avondu in the third round Seamus Hurley,
Brian&Seamus Hayes (castlepark), Brian&David Hayes (Killkern),
John Murphy and Timmy Lordan
- Courceys get shock defeat in Junior Hurling
championship by Carrigaline,
- Club Lotto at £1,300, no winner this
- Courceys host entertaining I.H.C. game between
Bandon and Ballymartle, Thanks to all who helped
- Junior Footballers beat Shamrocks in first
round of championship
- Footballers go out and the Hurlers march on in
the Millennium Competions.
- Congratulations to David Murphy on wining an
All-Ireland Vocational Schools Hurling medal with Cork, when he helped
Cork overcome Galway in the final at Limerick, David came on for the
last 15 minutes of extra time.
- Lotto up to £600,
- U14's go out in Semi-Final of Feile to
Ballinhassig after good wins over Cloyne and Clughduv.
- Footballers and Hurlers have good wins in
- U14's had a good win over Cloyne in the 1st
round of Feile. They play Clughduv in the next round.
- £3,000 Club Lotto won (wining numbers
for the second time 1,2 & 3)Jackpot back down to £300.
- Junior footballers win 1st Rd.of Millennium
- Club Lotto is up to £2,000
- U21 Footballers lost out to Carrigaline for
the second year running
- Junior Hurlers and Footballers begin the
league with wins
- Annual Club Draw held on Saturday 11th March,
watch out for details.
- This month was mostly spent going around the
country side selling our Famous £15 draw tickets, to be in
with a chance to win, contact any club member or email
the Club for details
- Club Lotto up to £1,500.
- Flor Griffin continues to be the Major Club
- Club AGM on in Ballinadee Hall Friday 21st
- Annual Dinner Dance held in Bandon Saturday
- New Years Day Annual Club Puc
Fada was again a great success with 26 teams of 4 taking part.